- 2020 ChaLearn LAP Workshop FG: Identity-preserving human detection (IPHD)
- EmoPain Face and Movement Behaviour Challenge
- 4th Recognizing Families In the Wild (RFIW)
- Joint Challenge on Compound Emotion Recognition and Multimodal (Audio, Facial and Gesture) based Emotion Recognition (CER\&MMER)
- Affective Behavior Analysis in-the-wild
- Competition proposal submission deadline:
August 30, 2019(September 15, 2019)
- Acceptance notification:
September 30, 2019(October 8, 2019, extended)
- Competition organizers should propose a timeline for running the competition to ensure that participants have enough time to contribute a high-quality entries. It is recommended that competitions be completed by end of February, 2020 at the absolute latest.
- Competition organizers that require help or suggestions regarding competition platforms for running the competition can contact the competition chair for advice.
For further questions, please contact the Competition Chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hugo Jair Escalante, INAOE, CINVESTAV, Mexico, ChaLearn, USA
- Isabelle Guyon, Université Paris-Saclay (UPSud/INRIA), France, ChaLearn, USA