Participants will be asked to automatically produce human detections on depth and/or radiometric thermal images ïn the form of 2D bounding box locations. These two visual modaliities preserve subjects’ identity to a large extent while still providing rich human-related features: shape and absolute temperature. We provide a dataset consisting of more than 100K multimodal frames, which are a mix of close-range in-the-wild pedestrian scenes and indoor ones with people performing basic actions in scripted scenarios. The competition is divided into 3 tracks, so the participants can choose to participate in one or more and will be ask to exploit different input data for the task: (1) only depth, (2) only thermal, and (3) both depth and thermal (spatially registered to depth).
Competition website: http://chalearnlap.cvc.uab.es/challenge/34/description/
Competition start-ending: November 26th, 2019 — February 4th, 2020
Detailed competition schedule:
- November 18th, 2019: beginning of the quantitative competition, release of training (with groundtruth) and validation data (without groundtruth).
- January 22th, 2020: release of encrypted test data (without groundtruth) and release of the validation groundtruth.
- January 25th, 2020: release of test data decryption key. Participants start predicting the results on the test data.
- February 4th, 2020: end of the quantitative competition. Deadline for submitting the predictions over the final evaluation data. The organizers start the code verification by running it on the final evaluation data. Deadline for code submission.
- February 8th, 2020: deadline for submitting the fact sheets and all the requested material for verification (including code, trained models, configuration files, instructions to verify the code, and so on).
- February 8th, 2020: release of the verification results to the participants for review. Participants are invited to follow the paper submission guide for submitting competition papers to the associated FG2020 workshop.
- February 15th, 2020: paper submission deadline for submitting their FG2020 workshop paper.
- February 23th, 2020: notification to authors.
- February 27th, 2020: camera-ready paper submission deadline.
- Albert Clapés, Computer Vision Center (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carla Morral, Universitat de Barcelona, email@example.com
- Julio C. S. Jacques Junior, Universitat Oberta de Catalunya & Computer Vision Center (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sergio Escalera, Universitat de Barcelona & Computer Vision Center (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona), email@example.com