Option 1: Some conference participants will not require a visa for travel to Argentina. A list can be found here:
For example, if you are from the United States (Estados Unidos de America) the column “Pasaporte Ordinaro (Turista)” indicates “No Requiere Visa” (no visa is required).
Option 2: If you posses a B2 US visa or Category C European Union visa you can get your Argentine visa electronically using this link:
without going to the Argentine consulate.
Option 3: If a visa is required we recommend that you apply for a tourist visa at the Argentine Consulate in your country. Requirements can be found here:
If you have not yet made your hotel reservation when applying for your visa, please contact us so that an invitation letter can be issued.
Option 4: If a tourist visa is not possible the participant must apply at the Argentine consulate for congress/technical/scientific activities visa:
We can issue the invitations for these participants, as the University of Palermo is registered in the RENURE (Argentine Registro Nacional Único de Requirentes de Extranjeros). To request an invitation letter, send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Conference registration number.
- Full name.
- Passport number and issuer.
- Telephone or cellular number in his residency country.
- Postal address in his residence country.
- Institution and department of affiliation
- Hotel in Buenos Aires where he will stay during the conference.
- The finance source for the trip (himself or the entity financing the trip).
- The expected dates in Buenos Aires.
Letters of invitation will only be issued to to those who have already
completed their registration.